iCsquared GmbH with its HQs in Switzerland operates via its regional subsidiaries and representatives offices to cover global cross-border operations. iCsquared GmbH Azerbaijan covers the CIS/Baltic, Turkey, and Iran, iCsquared GmbH Oman operates in the MENA/GCC markets, iCsquared GmbH Sri Lanka is in charge of the SAARC markets, iCsquared GmbH Japan covers the Japanese operations, and iCsquared GmbH Uganda deals with the EAC markets.
iCsquared GmbH is a member of groupo'eightyfive (o'85) - an international conglomerate of 17 companies from 9 countries and the company is also a member of CONSORTIUM HELVETICA (CH) - an international consortium of organic hazelnuts producers and exporters which includes companies from Switzerland, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Greece, Spain, Netherlands, and the UK, and also iCsquared GmH together with its subsidiary iCsquared GmbH Azerbaijan is a member of ACARNO Alliance - an international alliance of 7 companies representing Switzerland, UK, Austria, Italy, Norway, and Azerbaijan.
The company via its Milano-based sister company Studio d'löl develops brands in the EU and its sales areas and operates LUMU Gastoronomie in Monteux, Switzerland.
iCsquared GmbH mainly promotes Swiss-made products and services in the foreign markets, exports Swiss products, assists the Swiss producers in exporting their products, imports bio-, organic foods, and beverages into the Swiss market from emerging markets, serves private and public sectors, work with international and regional organizations, and not-for-profits sectors and supports partners to generate ideas, sources products and services, develops and operates projects, coordinates cross-border trade operations of leading global FMCGs as well as designs private-labeled products and develops products for the emerging markets' retailers and HORECA.
Our specialists are well-trained in the fields of infrastructure projects development, energy and gas, railroads network optimization, petrochemicals, telecoms and ICT industries, constructions, international events management, health and education projects, investment and banking advisory services, import and export of goods and services, cross-border trade operations, distribution, and retailing sectors, supplying hotels amenities and hotel equipment, organizing tourism services, entertainments and fashion shows, private labeling of goods and developing new products as well as innovative web-designing and developing mobile apps.
iCsquared GmbH cooperates with more than 300 partner companies and organizations from 70 countries.
iCsquared GmbH operates in the following 5 areas:
1. Export of Swiss products to emerging countries, promote Swiss-made products and services in the foreign markets, import, and export of goods and services, cross-border trade operations, distribution of foods and beverages, supplying of non-merchandise products for retailers and HORECA, retailing, warehousing, showrooms, boutique, and gourmet stores, fitness clubs, logistics and delivery, foods and non-food products processing and assembling, e-commerce, on-line stores, customizing and private labeling of brands for the retail sector and HORECA, representation of global brands and FMCGs, cross-border operations of famous premium alcohol brands, hotel amenities, bio-, healthy and organics products, nuts, especially almond, peanuts, sesame, cashew and fruits, and others.
2. Designing of private labeled and customized products, branding, re-branding, and private-branding services, innovative web-designing and mobile apps development, localizing services, generating new ideas and solutions, sourcing for goods and services, development of new product lines, marketing and advertisement services, designing of assembling and manufacturing lines, solutions for logistics and import-export transportation operations, and other services.
3. Waste and waste-water treatment plants, tourism and entertainment facilities, hotels and shopping malls development and construction, hotel terrace tents, shadings and smart home installations, roads, and railroads projects design, trams installation and railways catering services, city development projects, especially Smart Village, Smart Cities, Green Zones concept development, development of new industrial plants and zones, transfer of know-how and advanced technologies, telecoms and ICT infrastructure, networks and data-center services, internet of things, e-commerce, petro-chemicals, medicals, utilities, and others.
4. Sports events (kitesurfing, hiking, mountain-hiking, camping, marathon and road racing, mountain skiing, F1, and others), catering, music and entertainment events, fashion shows, conferences, forums, symposiums, summits, exhibitions, festivals, bilateral and multilateral business meetings, debates, trade missions, education, summer and winter schools, academic programs, camping, product tasting events, and others.
5. Customized investment solutions, proactive advisory, market timing, active monitoring, and portfolio analysis, direct access to the investment approach, BOO and BOT projects financing, infrastructure projects financing, and others.